1. Project Management
2. Custom software development
3. ERP Application support
4. Open Source Migration
5. Business Process Re-Engineering
There are many reasons why an IT Project may fail, but one of the reasons that keep recurring, is that Project Managers, even the most experienced and effective ones are too close to their own projects and as a result lose their objectivity. There are some things that only a person looking from “outside – in” can see that is not ordinarily visible to the Project Manager who is in the trenches everyday. This is one case when too close proximity to your project could be a huge disadvantage. Our expert staff of PMP certified Project Management Mentors can help you avoid this tunnel vision syndrome.
We specialize in assessing, auditing, managing, and rescuing out-of-control IT projects by providing ‘that’ different perspective to help our client Project Managers. We also help you define your initial project scope more accurately, manage changes to project scope and help you gain better control of your project-life cycles on the Scope-Time-Cost-Quality dimensions.
- Reviewing project management practices in your organization
- Setting up a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Troubleshooting run-away projects that are behind schedule, over budget or at a great risk of failure for quality or delivery reasons
- Project Audit to identify weak points in a project
- Assess your organization’s Project Management capability level based on 39 criteria as defined by the PMI
- On-going monitoring of your project performance and suggest corrective actions
- Project Management mentoring
Custom software development:
SYSCOM Group offers custom software development, web development outsourcing services from USA. The top four reasons why customers choose us as their software company:
- Large projects experience: Big software development projects are rare in the outsourcing world. We know how to organize successful multi-site offshore software projects that are 170+ man-years of efforts. And smaller ones, too.
- Project duration and cost optimization: We are able to decrease project development efforts and duration and, thus, your development costs. A separate team of software architects develops and improves architecture components that are the basis of your software or web project. Free to you.
- The best brains of our software company are available on your project: Human element is at the heart of offshore software development. In our software company we have organized two laboratories and one training center in cooperation with two major technical universities in our country. It enables us to find, select, and employ the best technical specialists and managers available on the market of software companies.
- Project rescue service: If you are not succeeding with your current software development or outsourcing project, worked out by other software companies, we know how to rescue it.
ERP Application support:
SYSCOM Group provides a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the global marketplace covering all areas from customer management and supply chain to accounting. If you want to migrate to a "bricks and clicks" business with the level of functionality usually only found in expensive first tier ERP systems, we are for you.
Open source Migration:
We offer a comprehensive set of consulting services to enable organizations to adopt the Open Source technologies/products. Services range from Suitability/Fitment Analysis, Business Case development, TCO/ROI analysis, Technologies/products evaluation, Solution Architecture to Implementation roadmap.
We help you:
- Build a business case – open source suitability analysis, TCO/ROI analysis
- Evaluate product/technology to achieve this
- Draw out the architecture and model framework
- Evolve implementation roadmap/migration plan along with critical success factors
- Build proof of concept/pilot
Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR):
SYSCOM Group helps Companies with their Business Process outsourcing to reengineer those processes and capture new efficiencies. Companies can then reallocate resources to other important projects and leverage their investment in technology. In addition to doing things more efficiently, you can expand your ability to deliver new products and services to your customers.
Request For Info