Domains – Telecom, Manufacturing/Engineering, Airlines, Pharmaceutical, Government, Wireless, Medical / Healthcare
Technologies – Web, Wireless, 3 tier Client/Server, Workflow, Process Automation
Methodologies – PMBOK, ITIL, RUP, RAD, OOA & OOD, SDLC
Project Types – New Software Product development, Custom Software Application development, Network and Infrastructure Deployment, Integration with existing legacy and ERP systems, ERP/CRM System Implementation and Production Support, Business Process Reengineering, Infrastructure and Security Assessment, Hardware / Software Evaluations
Project Locations – On-site, Off-site (onshore - Offshore, dual-shore, near-shore)
Project Phases – Full Life Cycle (Covering all PMBOK Knowledge areas and Process groups), Release Management and Production Support
Some of the projects Executed are:
- Project Management Consulting, Training and Mentoring for project teams for one of the US Government Department to help determine problem areas and manage the projects for timely delivery
- SAP Business One (ERP for SMB market) integration with Maintenance Connection
- VOIP deployment for a mid-western Material Handling company
- Business Process Reengineering for a mid-western material handling company.
- Project Management and Planning for corporate-wide initiative for Pivotal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation for a diversified manufacturing conglomerate.
- Readiness Assessment of IT Infrastructure, recommendations of hardware and vendor evaluations to select the best value vendor. Architecture and Systems Design of a unique solution (for hosted environment) for a mid-western manufacturing company
- Outsourced off-shore development of a web-based application to manage Quality issues for a manufacturing company.
- Business Process Reengineering for a mid-western Industrial Controls Manufacturer.
- Out-sourced development of a web based enterprise application using Linux for a Children’s Day Care franchise.
- Implementation, Design and Deployment of a 50 node, Linux-based secure network for a Insurance brokerage house
Request For Info